Terms and Conditions

All reservations made through excursionholiday.com web page or travel agencies are subject to the rules and regulations set by the Association of Turkish Travel Agencies and Consumer Protection Laws, which have been recently updated to meet European Union Consumer Rights Legislation standards.

When you book a day trip online, you can make payments in two different ways. If you wish, you can make the full payment or with a 20% down payment method. The remaining approximately 80% of the payment is made at the transfer stage before the start of the tour. Your reservations will be confirmed by our travel agents. Prices include VAT.

Changes to booked tours
We do our best to make sure all tour itineraries are arranged as described on our website. Excursion Holiday   reserves the right to change some or all of the programs without prior notice due to some inevitable events. You will be informed at least one day before your tour starts.

Refund for tour cancellations made by us
bad weather conditions etc. In case of tour cancellations made by us for any reason, we will refund your full payment to you.
Our customers can cancel their reservations free of charge up to 7 days before and get a full refund. In case of notification at least 5 days before the tour, excursion and activity date: 10 € administration fee will be deducted, not per person, but all paid money will be refunded. In case of at least 3 days' notice: no refunds. Thank you for your understanding.

Reservation Changes requested by you
If you want to change your tour date or replace it with another available tour, you are kindly requested to inform us at least 1 day before the original tour date. We will do our best to assist you with an alternative tour. We do not charge any fees for this service.

If there are any problems or conflicts regarding a particular tour, you are free to speak to the tour manager or contact us at any time.

If any issue cannot be resolved amicably, the issue rises to the scope of the laws of the governing country where the actual tours are conducted. It is understood that by choosing to book our services, you will comply with the applicable laws under the jurisdiction of the applicable country.